Skip to main content

Mayweather poses with three scantily clad women


Floyd Mayweather was pictured posing with three women dressed in leather masks on Thursday as declared via Instagram: ‘Having one is too close to having none’.

The boxing icon – who has four children but has never been married – shared four images on the social media site of himself surrounded by the ladies, two of whom were armed with whips.

Although the women covered their faces with masks, their outfits hid little else, while Mayweather wore sunglasses and a white blazer.

The 40-year-old appears to be enjoying his retirement.

He ended his ring career in August when he beat Conor McGregor to extend his unbeaten record to 50-0, although he remains involved in the sport as a promoter.

McGregor recently claimed that he would beat Mayweather were the two men to contest a rematch but the prospect of such an event seems unlikely.

‘If I had a rematch I would correct it and I would beat him,’ McGregor said. ‘He’s retired. I’m not going to start calling him out of retirement. I’m gonna leave him to it. If it happens, maybe it will, who knows. I would beat him.

‘We haven’t spoken (since the fight). I respect what he’s done. 50-0. After the fight, I’m never that type of bitter person, I accept it and just let him be. Maybe though, who knows, we’ll see.’

Mayweather earned a purse worth around $100million for his fight with McGregor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor admits defrauding Atiku of N918m

A confessional statement tendered before an Ikeja High Court on Tuesday revealed how Pastor Nsikakabasi Akpan-Jacobs voluntarily confessed defrauding Mrs Titi Atiku, the wife of former Vice-President Abubakar Atiku of N918 million. Mr Dickson Graymond, a retired detective with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) insisted on the voluntariness of Akpan-Jacob’s alleged confessional statement while giving evidence during a trial. While being led in evidence by Mr Babatunde Sonoiki, the EFCC prosecuting counsel, Graymond said: “There are so many things that he confided in me that he refused to put into writing. “He admitted to me that Florence Doregos was Titi Atiku but he refused to put that into writing. “He confided in me that he wanted to contest in the Akwa-Ibom elections and that as soon as he begs Her Excellency, the matter will be over. “All what he told me were not forced, I did not even force him to write all what he confided in me in his confessional ...

Epic tho.. davido shades Caroline danjuma in new track #FIA

On his new single titled “Fia,” Davido subliminally shaded actress and girlfriend of late Tagbo, Caroline Danjuma. The two celebrities had a face-off that led them to the police for resolution. The issue emanated from the Caroline Danjuma’s Instagram post, accusing Davido of being involved in Tagbo’s death. The issue seem to have been resolved by the Nigerian police, with Davido vindicated and Caroline Danjuma embracing peace. But as expected, Davido addressed the issue on his latest single, Fia. His lyrics on the song, seem to be a shade to the beautiful actress. On the song, Davido said: “Caroline save your drama I dont need it, (its) for the soap opera. Holla holla Mr. Olopa I’m not hear to cause wahala o. Hello diva save your drama, you don’t need it in your soap opera o….”

Real Reason Why This Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless

The 2017 edition of the festival was a special edition as it marked the 20th year anniversary of Fela’s demise, and the Lagos State government commemorated the legend by erecting ‘The Liberation’ a statue of Fela at Allen Roundabout, Ikeja, Lagos. To the surprise of several people, the statue erected was without a head and this raised a lot of suspiscion and comments from fans of the late Afrobeat legend. Responding on behalf of the family, Fela’s daughter and social commentator, Yeni Kuti has justified the design of the monument, saying it was the expression of how the artist felt about the late legend. She said: ‘Before people on social media will start to say the Fela has no head or it has no hand and so on, it is art and before you abuse us, let me answer quickly. It is art. How an artist feels is how he feels because if he had put a head and the head did not look like Fela, everybody will say the head did not look like Fela so now you cannot abuse the head because it is not even t...