Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian Announces the S3x of their 3rd Baby


Kim Kardashian has accidentally revealed the $ex of Baby No. 3 Wednesday. Making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Kim discussed how welcoming a child via surrogate differs from her pregnancies.
“I don’t know if my son [Saint West] gets it yet. Especially since I don’t have the belly, it is a different experience. I said to my sisters, ‘Would it be really creepy if I just had someone dress up like a big stork and drop the baby off at the front door?'” she said.
“Isn’t that what we heard when were growing up? That storks dropped off…?”
“You’re going to mess him up real bad,” Ellen DeGeneres teased. “Don’t do that.”
“My daughter [North West] thinks she’s really tricky. We had a baby shower over the weekend. I thought, ‘I really do want to have a baby shower because I want her to feel that something’s coming and for her to really understand it,” Kim explained.
“People brought toys and gifts. She was opening them all up the next day and she said, ‘Mom, Baby Sister’s not here. I think I need all of her toys in my room. I’ll play with them and just make sure they’re OK for Baby Sister.'”

Ellen replied, “She’s a toy tester…and you just told us it’s a girl!”
“Oh! I guess!” Kim said with a laugh. “Yes, it is. North is really excited about that. She’s so excited. Let’s see if it lasts. I did explain to her, ‘OK, at 4:00 in the morning, when you come in my room, I’m going to have to be with Baby Sister—I have to feed her.’ We’ll see how it goes.”
“Is that her name, Baby Sister?” Ellen joked. “Do you have a name yet?”
“We don’t have a name. At the baby shower, I was like, ‘I don’t want to play any baby games, measuring the belly—none of that will work for this time around. I just want everyone to write a name on a little tile and see if there’s something that sticks,'” Kim said. “We’re freaking out. We have no name.” Ellen had a “celebrity baby name generator” ready, but it wasn’t all that useful. Possibilities included Lip-Kit West (“Kylie would love that…”), West West (“You’ll definitely know how to spell your first and last name easily…”) and Pop West (“Not for me…”).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor admits defrauding Atiku of N918m

A confessional statement tendered before an Ikeja High Court on Tuesday revealed how Pastor Nsikakabasi Akpan-Jacobs voluntarily confessed defrauding Mrs Titi Atiku, the wife of former Vice-President Abubakar Atiku of N918 million. Mr Dickson Graymond, a retired detective with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) insisted on the voluntariness of Akpan-Jacob’s alleged confessional statement while giving evidence during a trial. While being led in evidence by Mr Babatunde Sonoiki, the EFCC prosecuting counsel, Graymond said: “There are so many things that he confided in me that he refused to put into writing. “He admitted to me that Florence Doregos was Titi Atiku but he refused to put that into writing. “He confided in me that he wanted to contest in the Akwa-Ibom elections and that as soon as he begs Her Excellency, the matter will be over. “All what he told me were not forced, I did not even force him to write all what he confided in me in his confessional ...

Epic tho.. davido shades Caroline danjuma in new track #FIA

On his new single titled “Fia,” Davido subliminally shaded actress and girlfriend of late Tagbo, Caroline Danjuma. The two celebrities had a face-off that led them to the police for resolution. The issue emanated from the Caroline Danjuma’s Instagram post, accusing Davido of being involved in Tagbo’s death. The issue seem to have been resolved by the Nigerian police, with Davido vindicated and Caroline Danjuma embracing peace. But as expected, Davido addressed the issue on his latest single, Fia. His lyrics on the song, seem to be a shade to the beautiful actress. On the song, Davido said: “Caroline save your drama I dont need it, (its) for the soap opera. Holla holla Mr. Olopa I’m not hear to cause wahala o. Hello diva save your drama, you don’t need it in your soap opera o….”

Real Reason Why This Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless

The 2017 edition of the festival was a special edition as it marked the 20th year anniversary of Fela’s demise, and the Lagos State government commemorated the legend by erecting ‘The Liberation’ a statue of Fela at Allen Roundabout, Ikeja, Lagos. To the surprise of several people, the statue erected was without a head and this raised a lot of suspiscion and comments from fans of the late Afrobeat legend. Responding on behalf of the family, Fela’s daughter and social commentator, Yeni Kuti has justified the design of the monument, saying it was the expression of how the artist felt about the late legend. She said: ‘Before people on social media will start to say the Fela has no head or it has no hand and so on, it is art and before you abuse us, let me answer quickly. It is art. How an artist feels is how he feels because if he had put a head and the head did not look like Fela, everybody will say the head did not look like Fela so now you cannot abuse the head because it is not even t...